I am completely embarassed that I have not blogged more these last few weeks. I think I need to start blocking out blog time to make sure I do it. Somedays, I feel like I am running in circles. I joined Pure Barre last week and have committed to going to four classes a week. I need to take better care of myself and this was a good place to start. I am already seeing results!
I have a fun weekend ahead with an Apron Envy class at Scrapbooks, Etc. tomorrow night, touring a medical facility my company built a few miles from my house on Sunday, and watching after two adorable girls on Sunday evening.
I have a long list of projects to complete. Between the heat and a missing drill battery charger, I have been a bit delayed. I am hoping to locate the charger this weekend so I can get some of those projects started. Gotta keep the creative juices flowing!
Welcome to Crafty Auntie! In honor of my 33rd birthday and the beginning of my blog, I thought I would post some facts about myself so you could get to know me a little bit better.
1. I love The Wizard of Oz and have a collection of memorabilia.
2. I don’t know how to swim.
3. I have been white water rafting.
4. I have a fear of heights, snakes, and The Incredible Hulk.
5. I have met my favorite music group, Lady Antebellum, twice!
6. I was born with a large mole on my face that was removed when I was 16.
7. I am the oldest of 4 children.
8. I met my husband online.
9. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley. So I am officially a “Valley Girl”.
10. I love baseball. Go Dodgers!
11. I love to sew! And knit, cross-stitch, scrapbook, cook, bake…you get the idea.
12. My favorite color is pink.
13. I have been to the dig site of a Wholly Mammoth fossil. I even got to touch the fossil and hold one of the teeth.
14. Witnessing my best friend’s baby come into the world changed my life.
15. My favorite bird is the Bald Eagle.
16. I worked on a television show.
17. I have met George Lopez.
18. I have a weakness for Cherry Coke.
19. I have two places I feel I don’t visit enough, Whidbey Island and Yosemite National Park. Three, if I count Disneyland.
20. I work in the construction industry.
21. I love Bettie Page and pin up.
22. My favorite ice cream flavor is Bubblegum.
23. My dream is to open my own photography business.
24. My favorite play is Wicked.
25. I am addicted to Pinterest.
26. A mailbox, grocery store, and airplane are three places I have made a friend.
27. I wore a brown plaid uniform to school from first through eighth grade.
28. I have only left the United States once.
29. My favorite musical movie is a tie between Hello, Dolly! and Grease.
30. I am a huge fan of Neil Diamond.
31. The Flintstones and The Jetsons are my favorite cartoons.
32. My first concert was Barbara Mandrell when I was 2. I loved country before it was cool.
33. I am the Auntie to two gorgeous boys who love anything I make for them. (The baby just doesn’t realize it yet.)
Thank you so much for stopping by!
P.S. I have big dreams for is blog. It may look plain now, but I promise to pretty it up soon!